Team & Advisors
Dr. Tali Rezun started his entrepreneurial career at the age of 18 and grew his business organically until this day. Under the domain of Cotrugli Business School, Tali finished his EMBA and later in 2018 his Business Doctorate (i.e. DBA, specializing in online technology. Dr. Rezun specializes in online brand awareness, web application development and blockchain technology. He enjoys the title of lecturer, advisor and UN/CEFACT expert. Current, Dr. Rezun publishes articles associated with his expertise, serves as projects consultant and appears as a guest speaker to the media. Tali is one of the main founders of the 4thpillar technologies and holds the title of Council Chain.
2018 - “Leader Beyond” award by Beyond 4.0 • 2020 - UN/CEFACT blockchain expert. • 2017 – present Crypto & DLT/blockchain Lecturer at Cotrugli Business School • 2011 – 2017 Executive Manager at Naton HR• 2000 - 2011 Senior HR recruiter and advisor at NATON HR • 2000 – 2011 Founder and Executive Manager of TDS Group
Denis Jazbec is a software engineer with more a decade of experience and a computer science degree. For the past 3 years, he has been researching blockchain eDelivery protocols and their integration into existing IT systems. He is highly proficient in PHP, JS and MySQL. His focus remains set on quality and secure, fast final products. In the 4thpillar technologies, he holds the title of chief technology officer.
• 2016 Engineering Degree from Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Ljubljana, Slovenia • Silver award at the ACM Competition in Computer Science (national level) • Made several connections for Magento with payment & accounting systems • Worked on projects for larger online shops on the German-speaking market
Roman started his professional career as a Finance Manager in GlaxoSmithKline and continued as General Manager for the Adriatic region and Marketing Director for Aquafresh Central Eastern Europe. Since then, he has been working in the pharmaceutical industry with a broad experience in sales, marketing, finance, and general management. Currently he is CFO and shareholder in one of the globally most innovative CBD company. In the 4thpillar technologies, he is responsible for budgeting, forecasting, reporting and other financial matters regarding the project.
• 2014 – 2017 CFO at Naton HR • 2009 - 2014 Adriatic BST Group • 1997 – 2009 GlaxoSmithKline
• 2017 Currency Exchange Operations (The Bank Association of Slovenia) • Rewarded “Top 20” Young Executives title in Europe • Member of GSK President Exchange Days for talented leaders • Member of Super Brands Slovenia Board
Miha is an economist, who started his blockchain involvement already in 2013. Since then, he is keen on finding out everything possible concerning blockchain developments and is one of the pioneers of blockchain investments in the Adriatic region. In the 4thpillar technologies, he is managing, strategic, financial and reputational security risk strategies.
Dusan Lazar has over 25 years of experience in various industry businesses as a CFO, CEO and HR recruiter. He has successfully created, helped, consulted and led many start-ups as well as corporations. He is the co-founder of Naton HR and Work Service, one of the largest HR agencies in Europe. Dusan is one of the founders of the 4thpillar technologies and holds the title of Council Member.
• 2017 Currency Exchange Operations (The Bank Association of Slovenia) • 2013 Management & Representation of HR Agencies – licence (Slovenian Ministry of Labor) • 2013 Government license - Tax advisor: License D 0052 • 2005 Real Estate Agency license (Slovenian Ministry of Environment and Spatial Planning): License 00347 • 2002 Insurance Agency License (Slovenian Insurance Association): License 1184 • 1997 – 2001 Member of the Supervisory Board of the Slovenian Chamber of Commerce – GZS UO LJ • 1998 Cochran Fellowship Program - Certificate of Achievement: United States Department of Agriculture.
Silvo has a history in media and the music industry. He is using his influence and passion for blockchain to make promising projects come alive. His regional popularity as a musician has led to a strong social media presence that will fully be utilized in the 4thpillar technologies marketing process. He is supporting the 4thpillar technologies team on many levels, mostly with social media administration, such as on our Telegram channel.
One of the main forces behind the big explosion of Slovenian electronic dance scene in the 90s • Mixed and released over 50 compilation albums • Collaborated with prominent music stars in the region • House music producer with over 30 released songs on respected music labels
Jaka began his professional career in marketing 25 years ago. He was responsible for out-of-the-box solutions for many international corporation’s active in the Adriatic region. His passion has brought him to crossroads where he can merge his marketing skills with blockchain solutions. Jaka is one of the founders of the 4thpillar technologies and holds the title of Council Member.
Anton has over 15 years of experience in the field of both national and international pension insurance law. He also has exceptional experience and practical skills in media communication and various forms of communication with various audiences. He actively works on resolving European legislation issues concerning the 4thpillar technologies.
• 2000 – present Head of Research and Development Department at the Slovenian Pension Fund (SPIZ) • 2010 – present EESSI Team Member at Electronic Exchange of Social Security Information • 2002 EU Social Security Labor Training Academy, Netherlands
Marta holds a double MA degree in law and international relations and has international experience in the fields of finance and HR. She is a former management board assistant and has a well-rounded skill set, including speaking 4 languages, which is why she is coordinating the 4thpillar technologies and responsible for legal and administrative support.
• Participated in the corporate transition of activities at Heineken, Edinburgh • Completed intensive training in work organization (including Kaizen), Customer Service & Order to Cash Management
Tadej has worked in the finance and strategic sales sector since 2000. He specializes in advanced sales, communication between financial institutions and private companies. His cross-border corporate expertise and his business world network, is vital to the project strategic positioning future.
Mitja joined the world of taxes in 2004. For the last 8 years, he has been a Partner and Head of the Tax at BDO Slovenia. He is leading a team of 9 fully-fledged tax advisors specialized in different tax areas. Mitja’s area of expertise is corporate income tax, international tax and transfer pricing. Recently, due to his clients’ needs, Mitja expanded his tax knowledge by adopting the specifics of blockchain and is now a blockchain tax expert. He is a tax advisor for the 4thpillar technologies, making sure that our project and platform is fully tax compliant.
Dražen is the Principal of Tolar.io, open-source, community governed crypto-currency featuring scalable, fast, secure, and fair transactions. He is also the founder of the biggest DLT/blockchain conference in the region, DLT/blockchain Adria, covering Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia and Bulgaria. Drazen is successfully guiding the 4thtech team through the quickly changing blockchain world.
Andrej holds a computer science degree and specializes in web development. He is a full-stack developer with high knowledge of PHP, JS, MySQL and Apache. With over 10 years of experience, Andrej is a highly valuable member of 4thtech development team. In the 4thpillar technologies, he is responsible for the development of the identity mechanism, as well as general supervision of solution construction.