Pages (the4thpillar.io, the4thpillar.com) & Solution (FOURwaL, FOURdx, FOURid, FOURns) owner
4thtech Consortium, Cesta 24. Junija 25, 1000 Ljubljana, Europe, contact[at]the4thpillar.io
Hosting, Cloud Storage & Blockchain
- Webpage the4thpillar.io service: Neoserv
Operator: Avant.Si d.o.o., Poslovna cona A49, 4208 Šenčur
- Solutions (FOURwaL, FOURid, FOURdx, FOURns) the4thpillar.com service: Linode
Operator: Linode, 249 Arch St. Philadelphia
- Solutions (FOURwaL, FOURdx, FOURns) the4thpillar.com service: Ethereum, Tolar HashNet, Substrate
Some jurisdictions require 4thtech Consortium to supply statutory notices regarding your Personal Data. These notices can be found at https://the4thpillar.io/terms-of-use/, including GDPR special notices.
What we collect:
- FOURwaL does not collect any user data, it only requires permission to read and write from https://www.the4thpillar.com/.
- FOURid collects your name and tax number to connect to the EU digital identity servers.
- We will never ask you to share your private keys or wallet backup .JSON file!
Security of the collected and processed information
- FOURwaL: Your chosen password is encrypted off-chain and never shared with our servers.
- FOURdx, FOURid off-chain databases: The 4thtech system contains three databases; (1) MySQL database: storing user first name, last name, tax number (i.e. the data needed for digital identity verification using X.509 digital identity certificate standard), platform settings, user wallets, RSA public key for documents encryption. MySQL database is protected with a firewall. Data exchanges are protected with an HTTPS connection. In the case of a user request, it is possible to delete any user-related data: (2) local or cloud file repository: storing encrypted electronic data and documents. In the case of a user request, it is possible to delete any user-related data; (3) blockchain: storing documents URLs (links), documents content hash (SHA-256), timestamp of the sent document, timestamp of the read document.
- FOURdx, FOURid blockchain databases: 4thtech utilizes advanced encryption standard (i.e. AES), with a combination of RSA encryption and hash algorithm 256 (i.e. SHA 256) to secure immutable blockchain electronic data and document exchange. The electronic data and documents are encrypted with a symmetric algorithm (i.e. AES), as the asymmetric algorithm (i.e. RSA) is used to encrypt the symmetric key and initialization vector (i.e. IV) with the public key of the receiver. 4thtech encryption design does not allow an attacker to infer relationships between segments of the encrypted message. SHA 256 is defined as one of the most secure ways to protect digital information. SHA 256 is a mathematical process that generates a 256 bit (64 characters long) random sequence of letters and numbers (hash) out of any input. Secure hash algorithm 256 is used to calculate the file content hash value when executing a blockchain electronic data and document exchange transaction via smart contract.
Accessing, updating, correcting, or deleting your information
You may access information that you have voluntarily provided through your account on the platform, and to review, correct, or delete it by sending a request to contact[at]the4thpillar.io. To ensure GDPR compliance, the FOURwaL and FOURdx do not store any personal data on the blockchain. The data is stored off-chain. The protocol records links to encrypted files and hashes of the encrypted content on the blockchain. The hashing of exchange data enables the GDPR compliance, for example, if there were a request to delete some electronic data or documents, the network controller would be able to delete the requested data from off-chain storage, leaving what would then become an empty hash on-chain.
You can contact us by using a contact form provided on our website. After submission of the contact form, the controller will process the personal data you have provided for the purpose of handling your request on the basis of your consent which you have given by submitting the form according to Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR, until revocation. You have no legal or contractual obligation to provide personal data. If you do not provide such data, you are simply not able to submit and we are not able to process your request.
On this website, we use the offer of security service providers such as Captcha services to avoid non-human and automated input.
If you give your consent, we will process your personal data in cooperation with the service Google reCaptcha, Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland as joint controllers for the purpose of avoidance of non-human and automatized inputs. We will enable the service to set third-party cookies, to collect connection data and data of your web browser. Furthermore, we enable the service to build a personal user-ID to conclusively identify the user within the scope of the advertising network operated by YouTube / Google. The data will be stored on your device for up to two years.
The legal basis of the processing is your consent according to Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR. A failure to give consent will have the effect of not being able to use reCaptcha or connected forms. You can revoke your consent by changing the settings at Privacy settings.
We process connection data and browser data in cooperation with our processor Google Fonts, Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, in order to provide the fonts which the web browser needs to display the website. These data are processed only for the time needed to select and transfer the fonts.
The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest (absolute technical necessity to provide and to deliver the “website” service which you have explicitly requested by visiting the website according to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
If you give your consent, we will process your personal data in cooperation with the service Google Analytics, Google LLC, Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, as joint controllers for the purpose of failure analysis and statistical analysis of our website. A failure to give consent will have no immediate impact on the function of the website, although a lack of statistic data will make it more difficult for us to sophisticate the website. You can revoke your consent by changing the settings at Privacy settings.
We will enable the service to collect connection data, data of your web browser and data of accessed content and to execute analysis software and to store data on your terminal device. The service anonymizes collected data immediately after such data were collected and provides us with statistics for analysis containing anonymous data. We use these statistics for failure analysis and for the sophistication of our website. Data on your terminal device are kept for up to two years.
The legal basis of the processing is your consent according to Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR. The legal basis for the transfer of data to the US is the Commission implementing decision C/2016/4176 as well as the privacy shield certification.
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
- Elementor: elementor
- WordPress: wordpress_logged_in_*
- Google Fonts: Google Fonts API
Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies:
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests. We will then cease the processing carried out on this basis unless there are compelling and legitimate reasons for us to do so. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing. In this case, we will cease the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct mail. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by changing the settings at Privacy settings or deleting your platform or FOURwaL account. If you have given your consent to the receipt of advertising by email, you may withdraw your consent by clicking the unsubscribe link. In this case, we will cease the processing operations, unless there is any other legal basis. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Right to the data subject
You have the right to access to, rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of personal data. You have also the right to data portability if the processing of your personal data is based on your consent or on a contract concluded with you. You have also the right to lodge a complaint with the EU supervisory authority.
The 4thPillar trademark is registered under the number 017683285 with the European Union Intellectual Property Office. © 2021 4thTech Consortium, all rights reserved.
The content of this website is provided for information purposes only and is not to be used or considered to be an investment recommendation or an offer or solicitation to buy or sell to any securities or tokens.
Read more in 4thTech Terms of Service